Alarm Monitoring Services
Home Tech Solution offers professional monitoring of Home Automation, Video and Alarm systems for residential and businesses through our partners Lanvac, Alarm.com and SecureNet services.
WHAT HOME SECURITY SHOULD BE
- Check current system and sensor status
- Arm and disarm the system from anywhere
- View recent system and sensor activity
- Customize notification settings and add or delete recipients from your online address book
- Receive alerts for alarms, power outages/restorals, and other important system events.
- Create customized sensor notifications based on the specific non-alarm activity and threats you want to monitor at your property
- Find out when the system was armed or disarmed, and by which user
- Receive an arming reminder alert if the system hasn’t been armed by the usual time Remote Access Control Video Monitoring and Protection Energy Management Home Automation Control and more.
- All wireless sensors, no wiring is required.
- Dedicated communication cellular connection with monitoring station, no phone landline needed.
- Mobile app control and notifications.
- Perfect for remote location (cottage), however, the system must be located within Rogers network coverage area.mmunication Dedicated Communication
- Adopts existing wired door and windows contacts (no other sensors).
- 48 zones, colour touch screen display.
- 24 hours battery backup operation.
- Custom messaging capable, weather information display, two-way voice over cellular communication and more.
- Choose wireless door contacts, passive motion and image sensors, glass brake detector, smoke/heat/carbon monoxide detectors, thermostats, HD cameras, door bell, garage opener, keypads, door locks and other home automation sensors.
Alarm.com provides web-enabled software services for interactive home security, automation, video service, energy management and an aging in place solution.
Through a single application, accessible via the web and mobile devices, Alarm.com provides an integrated set of connected home services that include interactive security, video monitoring, and energy management. Subscribers can monitor, control and automate a range of inter-connected devices and sensors, receive notifications and alerts based on activity at their property, and personalize schedules and activity-based triggers for automation. Geo-Services allow subscribers to automate actions in their home based on the location of enrolled smart phones.
The Alarm.com mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7. There is also a version of the website for mobile browsers (m.alarm.com).
The Alarm.com offers remote access, control and automation of alarm settings, locks, and video and image recordings through the web, mobile devices, or tablets. Real-time updates about activity at the property as well as reminders to arm the system can also be pushed to mobile devices via smart phone notifications, email or SMS. Based on the subscriber’s preference, a searchable history of events at a home or business property is also preserved for review.
Alarm.com offers video as a service so users can view live video streams or recorded clips from their computers, tablets or smart phones.
Images and recording are stored securely off-site. Video recordings can be customized to automatically trigger when any monitored event takes place in the house, such as the front door opening, or a motion detection device alerting.
Alarm.com’s platform of connected home services allows for personalized automation that integrates across security, video and energy management systems. Subscribers can set customized triggers and smart schedules that connect their security system with their video cameras, locks, lights, and thermostats.
Alarm.com services include integrated energy management solutions. Subscribers can automate, remotely control and manage the lights, thermostats and connected devices and appliances in their home.