As a part of our global solutions, Home Tech Solution offers advanced Home Network Services.
Home Tech Solution provides verification of high-speed digital subscriber line (ADSL-VDSL2) and Home Phone line Networking Alliance (HPNA) networks, as well as the internal wiring at the customer premises for proper operation of voice, video, and data services.
Home Tech Solution can test xDSL to the side of the premises, HPNA inside the premises, as well as the coax and twisted pair wiring inside of the subscriber's location and troubleshoot triple-play services over existing or new networks.
By using advanced network test equipment, Home Tech Solution is capable to completely qualify the subscriber's premises for triple-play services that use xDSL and HPNA technologies as well as the physical media to deliver communication signals throughout the site, including testing Ethernet data networks and 802.11b/g wireless (WiFi) services in residential and small-to-medium-sized business (SMB) locations to ensures correct functionality of customer equipment in and around subscriber locations.
- Synch up over ADSL through VDSL2 to verify that rates are adequate to provide desired services over single or bonded pairs
- Qualify existing copper pairs for xDSL service
- Verify residential, MDU, and SMB internal wiring using coax cable identification through splitters and other coax network elements as well as Noise Immunity test that measures coax shield isolation
- Validate and troubleshoot live HPNA mode B networks
- Perform accurate tests to locate and troubleshoot disruptions for internal network data, voice, and video service over coax, Cat3/Cat5/Cat5e/ Cat6 cables
- Verify Ethernet, POTS, and 802.11b/g wireless functionality to ensure trouble-free services